Sex Differences in the Neurotoxic Effects of Adenosine A1 Receptor Antagonism During Ethanol Withdrawal: Reversal With an A1 Receptor Agonist or an NMDA Receptor Antagonist
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1260–1270, July 2008
How to Cite
Butler, T. R., Smith, K. J., Self, R. L., Braden, B. B. and Prendergast, M. A. (2008), Sex Differences in the Neurotoxic Effects of Adenosine A1 Receptor Antagonism During Ethanol Withdrawal: Reversal With an A1 Receptor Agonist or an NMDA Receptor Antagonist. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1260–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00681.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication August 27, 2007; accepted March 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.