This project was supported by Grant No. P60 AA007611-20 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. The contents of this report are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism or NIH.
Development and Pilot Validation of Computer-Assisted Self-Infusion of Ethanol (CASE): A New Method to Study Alcohol Self-Administration in Humans
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1321–1328, July 2008
How to Cite
Zimmermann, U. S., Mick, I., Vitvitskyi, V., Plawecki, M. H., Mann, K. F. and O’Connor, S. (2008), Development and Pilot Validation of Computer-Assisted Self-Infusion of Ethanol (CASE): A New Method to Study Alcohol Self-Administration in Humans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1321–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00700.x
Present address: Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus (USZ, IM), Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication January 19, 2008; accepted March 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.