This project was supported by Grant No. P60 AA007611-20 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. The contents of this report are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism or NIH.
Development and Pilot Validation of Computer-Assisted Self-Infusion of Ethanol (CASE): A New Method to Study Alcohol Self-Administration in Humans
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1321–1328, July 2008
How to Cite
Zimmermann, U. S., Mick, I., Vitvitskyi, V., Plawecki, M. H., Mann, K. F. and O’Connor, S. (2008), Development and Pilot Validation of Computer-Assisted Self-Infusion of Ethanol (CASE): A New Method to Study Alcohol Self-Administration in Humans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1321–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00700.x
Present address: Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus (USZ, IM), Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication January 19, 2008; accepted March 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.