Maturation-Dependent Alcohol Resistance in the Developing Mouse: Cerebellar Neuronal Loss and Gene Expression During Alcohol-Vulnerable and -Resistant Periods
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1439–1450, August 2008
How to Cite
Karaçay, B., Li, S. and Bonthius, D. J. (2008), Maturation-Dependent Alcohol Resistance in the Developing Mouse: Cerebellar Neuronal Loss and Gene Expression During Alcohol-Vulnerable and -Resistant Periods. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1439–1450. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00720.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication January 22, 2008; accepted April 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.