This review is dedicated to the memory Dr. Maharaj Ticku, whose sudden passing shocked us all.
Emerging Role of Epigenetics in the Actions of Alcohol
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1525–1534, September 2008
How to Cite
Shukla, S. D., Velazquez, J., French, S. W., Lu, S. C., Ticku, M. K. and Zakhari, S. (2008), Emerging Role of Epigenetics in the Actions of Alcohol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1525–1534. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00729.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received for publication November 21, 2007; accepted May 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.