One-per-Occasion or Less: Are Moderate-Drinking Postmenopausal Women Really Healthier Than Their Nondrinking and Heavier-Drinking Peers?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1670–1680, September 2008
How to Cite
Tivis, L. J. and Tivis, R. D. (2008), One-per-Occasion or Less: Are Moderate-Drinking Postmenopausal Women Really Healthier Than Their Nondrinking and Heavier-Drinking Peers?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1670–1680. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00744.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received for publication October 1, 2007; accepted May 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.