This study was supported by an NIH/NIAAA grant (#1R01AA015325-01A2) to RG.
Differences in Acute Alcohol-Induced Behavioral Responses Among Zebrafish Populations
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1763–1773, October 2008
How to Cite
Gerlai, R., Ahmad, F. and Prajapati, S. (2008), Differences in Acute Alcohol-Induced Behavioral Responses Among Zebrafish Populations. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1763–1773. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00761.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received for publication January 11, 2008; accepted May 22, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.