Incidence of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Disease in Danish Men and Women With a Prolonged Heavy Alcohol Intake
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1920–1924, November 2008
How to Cite
Hvidtfeldt, U. A., Frederiksen, M. E., Thygesen, L. C., Kamper-Jørgensen, M., Becker, U. and Grønbæk, M. (2008), Incidence of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Disease in Danish Men and Women With a Prolonged Heavy Alcohol Intake. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1920–1924. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00776.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received for publication January 3, 2008; accepted June 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.