Alterations in Ethyl Alcohol Pharmacokinetics During Oral Consumption of Malt Liquor Beverages in African Americans
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2074–2080, December 2008
How to Cite
Taylor, R. E., Raysor, B. R., Kwagyan, J., Ramchandani, V. A., Kalu, N., Powell-Davis, M., Ferguson, C. L., Carr, L. and Scott, D. M. (2008), Alterations in Ethyl Alcohol Pharmacokinetics During Oral Consumption of Malt Liquor Beverages in African Americans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 2074–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00795.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Received for publication December 13, 2007; accepted July 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!