Neuropsychological Study of FASD in a Sample of American Indian Children: Processing Simple Versus Complex Information
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2136–2148, December 2008
How to Cite
Aragón, A. S., Kalberg, W. O., Buckley, D., Barela-Scott, L. M., Tabachnick, B. G. and May, P. A. (2008), Neuropsychological Study of FASD in a Sample of American Indian Children: Processing Simple Versus Complex Information. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 2136–2148. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00802.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received for publication August 28, 2007; accepted July 31, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.