Age at First Drink and the First Incidence of Adult-Onset DSM-IV Alcohol Use Disorders
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2149–2160, December 2008
How to Cite
Dawson, D. A., Goldstein, R. B., Patricia Chou, S., June Ruan, W. and Grant, B. F. (2008), Age at First Drink and the First Incidence of Adult-Onset DSM-IV Alcohol Use Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 2149–2160. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00806.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received for publication April 28, 2008; accepted August 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.