This article summarizes the proceedings of a roundtable organized/chaired by Dr. Michael A. Collins and co-chaired by Dr. Kenneth J. Mukamal that was held at the Research Society on Alcoholism meetings in Chicago, Illinois, July 7–11, 2007. Abstracts are included in Alcohol Clin Exp Res 2007:31(Suppl.6), 301A–302A.
Alcohol in Moderation, Cardioprotection, and Neuroprotection: Epidemiological Considerations and Mechanistic Studies
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 206–219, February 2009
How to Cite
Collins, M. A., Neafsey, E. J., Mukamal, K. J., Gray, M. O., Parks, D. A., Das, D. K. and Korthuis, R. J. (2009), Alcohol in Moderation, Cardioprotection, and Neuroprotection: Epidemiological Considerations and Mechanistic Studies. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 206–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00828.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Received for publication June 3, 2008; accepted September 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.