All authors report no competing interests.
Low Bone Mineral Density and Impaired Bone Metabolism in Young Alcoholic Patients Without Liver Cirrhosis: A Cross-Sectional Study
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 375–381, February 2009
How to Cite
Malik, P., Gasser, R. W., Kemmler, G., Moncayo, R., Finkenstedt, G., Kurz, M. and Fleischhacker, W. W. (2009), Low Bone Mineral Density and Impaired Bone Metabolism in Young Alcoholic Patients Without Liver Cirrhosis: A Cross-Sectional Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 375–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00847.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- Received for publication March 11, 2008; accepted October 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!