These two authors have equivalently contributed to this article.
Changes in the Episodic Memory and Executive Functions of Abstinent and Relapsed Alcoholics Over a 6-Month Period
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 490–498, March 2009
How to Cite
Pitel, A. L., Rivier, J., Beaunieux, H., Vabret, F., Desgranges, B. and Eustache, F. (2009), Changes in the Episodic Memory and Executive Functions of Abstinent and Relapsed Alcoholics Over a 6-Month Period. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 490–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00859.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received for publication April 7, 2008; accepted October 11, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.