Effects of Acute Alcohol Intoxication and Paroxetine on Aggression in Men
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 581–590, April 2009
How to Cite
McCloskey, M. S., Berman, M. E., Echevarria, D. J. and Coccaro, E. F. (2009), Effects of Acute Alcohol Intoxication and Paroxetine on Aggression in Men. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 581–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00872.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received for publication August 12, 2008; accepted October 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.