Portions of the results included in this paper were presented as a poster at the annual meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism in Baltimore, MD, 2006.
A Metric of Maternal Prenatal Risk Drinking Predicts Neurobehavioral Outcomes in Preschool Children
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 634–644, April 2009
How to Cite
Chiodo, L. M., Janisse, J., Delaney-Black, V., Sokol, R. J. and Hannigan, J. H. (2009), A Metric of Maternal Prenatal Risk Drinking Predicts Neurobehavioral Outcomes in Preschool Children. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 634–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00878.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received for publication June 24, 2008; accepted November 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.