Chronic Ethanol Feeding Alters Hepatocyte Memory Which is not Altered by Acute Feeding
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 684–692, April 2009
How to Cite
Bardag-Gorce, F., Oliva, J., Dedes, J., Li, J., French, B. A. and French, S. W. (2009), Chronic Ethanol Feeding Alters Hepatocyte Memory Which is not Altered by Acute Feeding. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 684–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00885.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Received for publication August 4, 2008; accepted November 13, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.