Field and Laboratory Alcohol Detection With 2 Types of Transdermal Devices
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 703–711, April 2009
How to Cite
Marques, P. R. and McKnight, A. S. (2009), Field and Laboratory Alcohol Detection With 2 Types of Transdermal Devices. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 703–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00887.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received for publication February 11, 2008; accepted November 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.