Presented in part at the 2003 combined meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism and the International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism, Fort Lauderdale (USA), and at the 9th Congress of the European Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism 2003, Prague (Czech Republic).
Screening Trauma Patients With the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test and Biomarkers of Alcohol Use
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 970–976, June 2009
How to Cite
Neumann, T., Gentilello, L. M., Neuner, B., Weiß-Gerlach, E., Schürmann, H., Schröder, T., Müller, C., Haas, N. P. and Spies, C. D. (2009), Screening Trauma Patients With the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test and Biomarkers of Alcohol Use. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 970–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00917.x
Present address of H. Schürmann is the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Asklepios Klinik Harburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received for publication June 24, 2008; accepted January 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.