GDNF is an Endogenous Negative Regulator of Ethanol-Mediated Reward and of Ethanol Consumption After a Period of Abstinence
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1012–1024, June 2009
How to Cite
Carnicella, S., Ahmadiantehrani, S., Janak, P. H. and Ron, D. (2009), GDNF is an Endogenous Negative Regulator of Ethanol-Mediated Reward and of Ethanol Consumption After a Period of Abstinence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1012–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00922.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received for publication September 8, 2008; accepted January 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.