Nitric Oxide-Mediated Intestinal Injury Is Required for Alcohol-Induced Gut Leakiness and Liver Damage
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1220–1230, July 2009
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Forsyth, C. B., Farhadi, A., Rangan, J., Jakate, S., Shaikh, M., Banan, A., Fields, J. Z. and Keshavarzian, A. (2009), Nitric Oxide-Mediated Intestinal Injury Is Required for Alcohol-Induced Gut Leakiness and Liver Damage. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1220–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00946.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received for publication October 17, 2008; accepted February 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!