Projected Alcohol Dose Influences on the Activation of Alcohol Expectancies in College Drinkers
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1265–1277, July 2009
How to Cite
Read, J. P., Lau-Barraco, C., Dunn, M. E. and Borsari, B. (2009), Projected Alcohol Dose Influences on the Activation of Alcohol Expectancies in College Drinkers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1265–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00952.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received for publication June 6, 2008; accepted February 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.