Can Serotonin Transporter Genotype Predict Craving in Alcoholism?
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1329–1335, August 2009
How to Cite
Ait-Daoud, N., Roache, J. D., Dawes, M. A., Liu, L., Wang, X.-Q., Javors, M. A., Seneviratne, C. and Johnson, B. A. (2009), Can Serotonin Transporter Genotype Predict Craving in Alcoholism?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1329–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00962.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Received for publication October 21, 2008; accepted March 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!