No claim to original U.S. government works
Characterizing and Reaching High-Risk Drinkers Using Audience Segmentation
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1336–1345, August 2009
How to Cite
Moss, H. B., Kirby, S. D. and Donodeo, F. (2009), Characterizing and Reaching High-Risk Drinkers Using Audience Segmentation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1336–1345. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00963.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
- Received for publication August 27, 2008; accepted March 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.