The Dopamine Response in the Nucleus Accumbens Core–Shell Border Differs From That in the Core and Shell During Operant Ethanol Self-Administration
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1355–1365, August 2009
How to Cite
Howard, E. C., Schier, C. J., Wetzel, J. S. and Gonzales, R. A. (2009), The Dopamine Response in the Nucleus Accumbens Core–Shell Border Differs From That in the Core and Shell During Operant Ethanol Self-Administration. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1355–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00965.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Received for publication December 11, 2008; accepted March 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!