The InSight Research Group acknowledges the efforts of the writing team: Richard Spence (Chair), Thomas Bohman, Vicki Waters, Mary Velasquez, Kirk Von Sternberg, Lynn Wallisch, Albert Yeung, Alan Pittman, and Mary S. Cook. The InSight analysis team for this report is also recognized: Thomas Bohman (Chair), Kirk Von Sternberg, Lynn Wallisch, and Albert Yeung. The InSight project research group composition: Richard Spence, PhD, Tom Bohman, PhD, Mary Marden Velasquez, PhD, Kirk Von Sternberg, PhD, Lynn Wallisch, PhD, Albert Yeung, MSSW, Mary S. Cook, MSSW, and Alan Pittman, MSSW (University of Texas at Austin); James Bray, PhD, Alicia Kowalchuk, MD, Vicki Waters, MS, PA-C, and Katie McQueen, MD (Baylor College of Medicine).
SBIRT Outcomes in Houston: Final Report on InSight, a Hospital District-Based Program for Patients at Risk for Alcohol or Drug Use Problems
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1374–1381, August 2009
How to Cite
The InSight Project Research Group (2009), SBIRT Outcomes in Houston: Final Report on InSight, a Hospital District-Based Program for Patients at Risk for Alcohol or Drug Use Problems. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1374–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00967.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
- Received for publication June 23, 2008; accepted March 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.