Ethanol-Responsive Genes (Crtam, Zbtb16, and Mobp) Located in the Alcohol-QTL Region of Chromosome 9 Are Associated With Alcohol Preference in Mice
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1409–1416, August 2009
How to Cite
Weng, J., Symons, M. N. and Singh, S. M. (2009), Ethanol-Responsive Genes (Crtam, Zbtb16, and Mobp) Located in the Alcohol-QTL Region of Chromosome 9 Are Associated With Alcohol Preference in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1409–1416. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00971.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
- Received for publication October 31, 2008; accepted March 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!