Correction added after publication on 4 May 2009: in the preceding sentence, "30's" was incorrectly referred to as "30 seconds."
Mood-Related Drinking Motives Mediate the Familial Association Between Major Depression and Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1476–1486, August 2009
How to Cite
Young-Wolff, K. C., Kendler, K. S., Sintov, N. D. and Prescott, C. A. (2009), Mood-Related Drinking Motives Mediate the Familial Association Between Major Depression and Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1476–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00978.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Received for publication October 9, 2008; accepted March 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.