The Relationship Between Serotonin Receptor 1B Polymorphisms A-161T and Alcohol Dependence
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1589–1595, September 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y., Lin, W.-W., Huang, S.-Y., Kuo, P.-H., Wang, C.-L., Wu, P.-L., Chen, S.-L., Wu, J. Y.-W., Ko, H.-C. and Lu, R.-B. (2009), The Relationship Between Serotonin Receptor 1B Polymorphisms A-161T and Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1589–1595. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.00990.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received for publication December 2, 2008; accepted April 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.