Alcoholism and Dampened Temporal Limbic Activation to Emotional Faces
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1880–1892, November 2009
How to Cite
Marinkovic, K., Oscar-Berman, M., Urban, T., O’Reilly, C. E., Howard, J. A., Sawyer, K. and Harris, G. J. (2009), Alcoholism and Dampened Temporal Limbic Activation to Emotional Faces. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1880–1892. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01026.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received for publication November 3, 2008; accepted May 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!