Differential Effects of Chronic Ethanol Consumption and Withdrawal on Homer/Glutamate Receptor Expression in Subregions of the Accumbens and Amygdala of P Rats
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1924–1934, November 2009
How to Cite
Obara, I., Bell, R. L., Goulding, S. P., Reyes, C. M., Larson, L. A., Ary, A. W., Truitt, W. A. and Szumlinski, K. K. (2009), Differential Effects of Chronic Ethanol Consumption and Withdrawal on Homer/Glutamate Receptor Expression in Subregions of the Accumbens and Amygdala of P Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1924–1934. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01030.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received for publication March 19, 2009; accepted June 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.