These authors contributed equally to this research.
Suppression of Heavy Drinking and Alcohol Seeking by a Selective ALDH-2 Inhibitor
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1935–1944, November 2009
How to Cite
Arolfo, M. P., Overstreet, D. H., Yao, L., Fan, P., Lawrence, A. J., Tao, G., Keung, W.-M., Vallee, B. L., Olive, M. F., Gass, J. T., Rubin, E., Anni, H., Hodge, C. W., Besheer, J., Zablocki, J., Leung, K., Blackburn, B. K., Lange, L. G. and Diamond, I. (2009), Suppression of Heavy Drinking and Alcohol Seeking by a Selective ALDH-2 Inhibitor. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 1935–1944. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01031.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received for publication April 2, 2009; accepted June 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.