BOLD Response During Spatial Working Memory in Youth With Heavy Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2067–2076, December 2009
How to Cite
Spadoni, A. D., Bazinet, A. D., Fryer, S. L., Tapert, S. F., Mattson, S. N. and Riley, E. P. (2009), BOLD Response During Spatial Working Memory in Youth With Heavy Prenatal Alcohol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 2067–2076. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01046.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Received for publication July 7, 2009; accepted September 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.