Ethanol Is Self-Administered Into the Nucleus Accumbens Shell, But Not the Core: Evidence of Genetic Sensitivity
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2162–2171, December 2009
How to Cite
Engleman, E. A., Ding, Z.-M., Oster, S. M., Toalston, J. E., Bell, R. L., Murphy, J. M., McBride, W. J. and Rodd, Z. A. (2009), Ethanol Is Self-Administered Into the Nucleus Accumbens Shell, But Not the Core: Evidence of Genetic Sensitivity. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 33: 2162–2171. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01055.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received for publication February 9, 2009; accepted July 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.