Structural Features of the NAD-Dependent In Situ Retinoic Acid Supply System in Esophageal Mucosa
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 26th Meeting of the Japanese Society for Biomedical Research on Alcohol, Sapporo, Japan, March 9-10, 2006
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S39–S44, February 2010
How to Cite
Yokoyama, H., Shiraishi-Yokoyama, H. and Hibi, T. (2010), Structural Features of the NAD-Dependent In Situ Retinoic Acid Supply System in Esophageal Mucosa. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: S39–S44. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01080.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Received for publication November 18, 2007; accepted September 1, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.