Hippocampal N-Methyl-d-Aspartate Receptor Subunit Expression Profiles in a Mouse Model of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 342–353, February 2010
How to Cite
Samudio-Ruiz, S. L., Allan, A. M., Sheema, S. and Caldwell, K. K. (2010), Hippocampal N-Methyl-d-Aspartate Receptor Subunit Expression Profiles in a Mouse Model of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 342–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01096.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Received for publication May 28, 2009; accepted September 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!