Alterations in Brain Glucose Utilization Accompanying Elevations in Blood Ethanol and Acetate Concentrations in the Rat
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 375–381, February 2010
How to Cite
Pawlosky, R. J., Kashiwaya, Y., Srivastava, S., King, M. T., Crutchfield, C., Volkow, N., Kunos, G., Li, T.-K. and Veech, R. L. (2010), Alterations in Brain Glucose Utilization Accompanying Elevations in Blood Ethanol and Acetate Concentrations in the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 375–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01099.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Received for publication August 7, 2009; accepted September 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.