Exploring the Relationship Between Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms and Neuronal Response to Alcohol Cues
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 396–403, March 2010
How to Cite
Feldstein Ewing, S. W., Filbey, F. M., Chandler, L. D. and Hutchison, K. E. (2010), Exploring the Relationship Between Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms and Neuronal Response to Alcohol Cues. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 396–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01104.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received for publication April 1, 2009; accepted September 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!