Supported by K08AA-016783 and K24-16126 from the National Institutes of Health.
Ethanol-Induced Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Rat Placenta: Relevance to Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 415–423, March 2010
How to Cite
Gundogan, F., Elwood, G., Mark, P., Feijoo, A., Longato, L., Tong, M. and De La Monte, S. M. (2010), Ethanol-Induced Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Rat Placenta: Relevance to Pregnancy Loss. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 415–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01106.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received for publication June 14, 2009; accepted September 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.