Neuropeptide Y Signaling in the Central Nucleus of Amygdala Regulates Alcohol-Drinking and Anxiety-Like Behaviors of Alcohol-Preferring Rats
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 451–461, March 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Sakharkar, A. J., Shi, G., Ugale, R., Prakash, A. and Pandey, S. C. (2010), Neuropeptide Y Signaling in the Central Nucleus of Amygdala Regulates Alcohol-Drinking and Anxiety-Like Behaviors of Alcohol-Preferring Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 451–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01109.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received for publication September 25, 2009; accepted October 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.