Disruptions in Functional Network Connectivity During Alcohol Intoxicated Driving
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 479–487, March 2010
How to Cite
Rzepecki-Smith, C. I., Meda, S. A., Calhoun, V. D., Stevens, M. C., Jafri, M. J., Astur, R. S. and Pearlson, G. D. (2010), Disruptions in Functional Network Connectivity During Alcohol Intoxicated Driving. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 479–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01112.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received for publication May 13, 2009; accepted October 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.