These authors contributed equally to this study.
Revisiting Intragastric Ethanol Intubation as a Dependence Induction Method for Studies of Ethanol Reward and Motivation in Rats
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 538–544, March 2010
How to Cite
Braconi, S., Sidhpura, N., Aujla, H., Martin-Fardon, R., Weiss, F. and Ciccocioppo, R. (2010), Revisiting Intragastric Ethanol Intubation as a Dependence Induction Method for Studies of Ethanol Reward and Motivation in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 538–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01119.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received for publication July 12, 2009; accepted October 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.