Moderate Alcohol Consumption Aggravates High-Fat Diet Induced Steatohepatitis in Rats
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 567–573, March 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Seitz, H. K. and Wang, X.-D. (2010), Moderate Alcohol Consumption Aggravates High-Fat Diet Induced Steatohepatitis in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 567–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01122.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received for publication May 1, 2009; accepted October 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.