An Event-Related Potential Study of Response Inhibition in ADHD With and Without Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 617–627, April 2010
How to Cite
Burden, M. J., Jacobson, J. L., Westerlund, A., Lundahl, L. H., Morrison, A., Dodge, N. C., Klorman, R., Nelson, C. A., Avison, M. J. and Jacobson, S. W. (2010), An Event-Related Potential Study of Response Inhibition in ADHD With and Without Prenatal Alcohol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 617–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2009.01130.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received for publication July 20, 2009; accepted October 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!