Effect of Chronic Ethanol on Enkephalin in the Hypothalamus and Extra-Hypothalamic Areas
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 761–770, May 2010
How to Cite
Chang, G.-Q., Barson, J. R., Karatayev, O., Chang, S.-Y., Chen, Y.-W. and Leibowitz, S. F. (2010), Effect of Chronic Ethanol on Enkephalin in the Hypothalamus and Extra-Hypothalamic Areas. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 761–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01148.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received for publication July 22, 2009; accepted December 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!