These authors contributed equally to this work.
Increased Activation of the ACC During a Spatial Working Memory Task in Alcohol-Dependence Versus Heavy Social Drinking
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 771–776, May 2010
How to Cite
Vollstädt-Klein, S., Hermann, D., Rabinstein, J., Wichert, S., Klein, O., Ende, G. and Mann, K. (2010), Increased Activation of the ACC During a Spatial Working Memory Task in Alcohol-Dependence Versus Heavy Social Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 771–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01149.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Received for publication October 2, 2009; accepted December 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!