This work was supported by the National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Grant 05526.
Comparing Structural Equation Models That Use Different Measures of the Level of Response to Alcohol
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 861–868, May 2010
How to Cite
Schuckit, M. A., Smith, T. L., Trim, R. S., Tolentino, N. J. and Hall, S. A. (2010), Comparing Structural Equation Models That Use Different Measures of the Level of Response to Alcohol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 861–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01158.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received for publication November 25, 2009; accepted December 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!