Support: USPHS Grant AA12882.
Differential Effects of Acute and Chronic Ethanol Exposure on Orexin Expression in the Perifornical Lateral Hypothalamus
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 886–896, May 2010
How to Cite
Morganstern, I., Chang, G.-Q., Barson, J. R., Ye, Z., Karatayev, O. and Leibowitz, S. F. (2010), Differential Effects of Acute and Chronic Ethanol Exposure on Orexin Expression in the Perifornical Lateral Hypothalamus. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 886–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01161.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received for publication July 21, 2009; accepted December 26, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.