The subject of this mini-review was presented at a symposium held by the Internal Society for Research on Impulsivity (ISRI) at the Scientific Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA) in San Diego on June 9, 2009. The organizer and chair of the symposium was Professor Marc Potenza. The speakers were Professors Gerry Moeller, Alan C. Swann, Luke Clark, and Robert D. Rogers.
Recent Research on Impulsivity in Individuals With Drug Use and Mental Health Disorders: Implications for Alcoholism
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1319–1333, August 2010
How to Cite
Rogers, R. D., Moeller, F. G., Swann, A. C. and Clark, L. (2010), Recent Research on Impulsivity in Individuals With Drug Use and Mental Health Disorders: Implications for Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1319–1333. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01216.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received for publication October 21, 2009; accepted March 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.