Laboratory Models Available to Study Alcohol-Induced Organ Damage and Immune Variations: Choosing the Appropriate Model
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1489–1511, September 2010
How to Cite
D’Souza El-Guindy, N. B., Kovacs, E. J., De Witte, P., Spies, C., Littleton, J. M., De Villiers, W. J. S., Lott, A. J., Plackett, T. P., Lanzke, N. and Meadows, G. G. (2010), Laboratory Models Available to Study Alcohol-Induced Organ Damage and Immune Variations: Choosing the Appropriate Model. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1489–1511. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01234.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received for publication September 17, 2009; accepted March 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.